A context is a set of definable URLs within a project that meet the domain and path-matching rules established in the Editor. It’s where variants are created and applied.
To create a context in the Web Editor
- Click on the plus (“+”) icon next to Contexts in the left panel.
- Enter the URL of a page that matches the context you want to create.
- Click the CREATE CONTEXT button next to the URL field.
- In the subsequent NEW CONTEXT panel, add any additional Reference URLs as well as the Path Matching and Domain Matching rules you wish to apply to this context.
- Keep the checkbox selected if you want visitors to enter the experiment by visiting a page that matches this context.
- Click the SAVE button when finished.